Let’s face it: Cybersecurity attacks are happening constantly. In 2016 alone an average of 55,000 devices were compromised by Ransomware every month. Whether specifically targeted or automated, these attacks can range from individual data phishing to financial crimes of a monumental scale. While there do exist several cyberattacks that result from faults of the software, these bugs and flaws are often caught early on and patched out. In fact, per reports, most cyberattacks are a direct result of some form of human error.
- 4 Considerations for Securing Your Workforce from Anywhere
- Apex Digital Solutions Earns Adoption and Change Management Advanced Specialization from Microsoft
- Taking Your Conference Rooms to the Next Level with Microsoft Teams Rooms
- Top Takeaways from Microsoft Ignite 2020 for Microsoft Teams, Power Platform, and Security
- Create an Easy Chatbot with Power Virtual Agents