Let’s face it: Cybersecurity attacks are happening constantly. In 2016 alone an average of 55,000 devices were compromised by Ransomware every month. Whether specifically targeted or automated, these attacks can range from individual data phishing to financial crimes of a monumental scale. While there do exist several cyberattacks that result from faults of the software, these bugs and flaws are often caught early on and patched out. In fact, per reports, most cyberattacks are a direct result of some form of human error.
- Top 5 Takeaways from Microsoft Ignite Everyone Can Benefit From
- 3 Tips to Get More Value out of Meetings
- Apex Digital Solutions a 2019 Best of MichBusiness Award Winner
- Apex Digital Solutions Expands Leadership Team by Adding New Vice President of Sales and Marketing
- 5 Tips to Drive Adoption Success Through Effective Change Management