Is your business still using Internet Explorer 11? By the end of 2021, Microsoft will no longer support Internet Explorer 11 across its Microsoft 365 apps and services. It is time to begin your transition to the latest Microsoft browser—Microsoft Edge.
Get started with
Begin your journey to
Keep these important dates in mind to be prepared for Internet Explorer 11 End of Life:
- November 30, 2020: Microsoft Teams web app stopped supporting Internet Explorer 11, which could impact productivity for your business.
- March 9, 2021: Microsoft Edge Legacy will no longer be supported nor receive security updates. Thanks
- August 17, 2021: Microsoft 365 apps and services will no longer be supported on Internet Explorer 11.
The new Microsoft Edge is designed to be as nimble as your business, with enhanced security, flexibility, and productivity features that today’s organization demands. Built on the Chromium open-source project—the most widely used browser code in the world—Microsoft Edge works seamlessly with Microsoft 365 tools, empowering users to access data quickly and securely from any device, anywhere.
Microsoft Edge lets your business do more, including:
- Deploy with tools you already use: Deploy and configure Microsoft Edge with more than 250 policies using Microsoft 365 tools (Microsoft Endpoint Manager, Configuration Manager, Intune), including native support for M365 security and compliance.
- Open legacy and modern sites in one browser: Open older Internet Explorer-based web apps and sites as a tab right in Microsoft Edge.
- Search for work information easily, just like you would on the web: Search for internal files, people, and sites on your corporate network with a dedicated page for work results.
- Deliver enhanced features for remote work: Switch easily between work and personal browsing, keeping your credentials and other settings separate. Microsoft Edge natively supports Azure AD Conditional Access, so remote workers can enjoy secure, seamless access to enterprise cloud resources.
- Enable work across platforms: Microsoft Edge enables your business to standardize on one browser across Windows 10, macOS, iOS, Android, and even Windows 7 and 8.1.
- Open PDFs in the browser: Highlight text, sign with your finger or a digital pen, and even open PDFs with digital signatures. No need for a separate app.
Microsoft Edge is the next generation in high-quality web browsing experiences. Edge works seamlessly with Microsoft 365 management, security, and productivity tools.
Begin your journey to business transformation. Get Started with Microsoft 365>>