Attain your people-based ROI targets with ACM.
Increase productivity and employee engagement with our Change Management Assessment services.
Discover the building blocks of why change matters and the steps you can take to drive new technology adoption within your organization.
Technology change looks different for everyone depending on the lens they are viewing the change through. Are they a leadership team member? A project manager? An end-user being asked to make the change?
The era of hybrid work has brought a renewed awareness to employee engagement and retention. Reaching out to the right people at the right time is critical to ensure your people, process, or technology change is seen as a success. Doing so requires an understanding of how to identify impacted users’ needs, creating empowering learning plans, and effective communication. What can you, as a change practitioner, do to get started on your journey of developing a change practice?
By viewing this webinar, presented by Apex Digital Solutions, we cover how your lens on “change” can impact how you are viewing the outcome of your project and the tools you can use to empower success for your impacted users. You will walk away with an understanding of what it means to develop an adoption & change management strategy with actionable guidance on how to get started.
Who should view the webinar?
This session will provide valuable information for you if you are a(n):
- IT Manager/Director
- Project Manager
- Project Sponsors
- IT Help Desk
- Human Resources Director,
- Person who is generally curious about Change Management!
What will I take away from this webinar?
By viewing this webinar, you will walk away with an understanding of the following topics:
- How change is perceived by various roles in the organization–from leadership, to project managers, to impacted users
- The What & Why of Change Management (ADKAR)
- The importance of completing an organizational readiness assessment
- How you can get started on sizing your change management efforts
Using these key concepts, you will be equipped with the ability to:
- Give a general size/complexity rating to changes within your organization
- Identify changes that will impact a group
- Plan for navigating these changes
Apex’s Ready for Change Management service offering will empower your organization to establish change management best practices in preparation for the deployment of new Microsoft 365 workloads, business applications, and other user impacting technology solutions. Learn More >>