Maximize the Impact of Your Firstline Workforce with Microsoft F3
Empower your Firstline Workers with purpose-built tools and resources that allow them to do their best work.
Microsoft F3 builds success at the firstline of busines.
Firstline Workers compose the majority of the workforce and are in roles where they are the first to engage customers, the first to see products and services in action, and the first to represent your brand. Digital technology is reinventing the entire work experience and empowering people to be more productive than ever before. In this digital age, success will increasingly depend on your people, the tools you provide and, ultimately, the employee experience you create and protect.
Foster Culture and community
Help employees find and share best practices across the company and enable every worker to turn their ideas into action.
Train and upskill employees
Easily distribute role-based content, videos for training and onboarding while managing institutional knowledge from one highly secure place.
Digitize business processes
Automate everyday activities, simplify collaboration across boundaries, and build and extend firstline worker capabilities and applications.
Deliver real-time expertise
Close technology gaps and connect firstline workers to the tools, resources and expertise they need to do their best work.
Minimize risk and cost
Protect and secure your firstline workforce with identity-driven security innovations and comprehensive app, device, and service management.
What is Microsoft F3?
Microsoft F3 licensing is an opportunity for you to empower your Firstline workers to better serve your customers while allowing them to be more connected to your company and engaged in its culture than ever before.
Microsoft F3 licensing is available for Office 365 and Microsoft 365
Office 365 F3
• Web-based Office apps and business services. Office desktop apps not included
• Get email, file storage and sharing, meetings, and instant messaging
• Five layers of security and monitoring help keep your data safe
• Guaranteed 99.9% uptime
Microsoft 365 F3
• Create and manage schedules and tasks
• Automate everyday activities with PowerApps and Flow
• Connect a distributed workforce with Microsoft Teams
• Work efficiently with intelligent apps
• Scale identity and access management with EMS
• Manage remote and shared devices with Windows 10
Office 365 F3Enable Your Firstline Workers
- 24/7 phone support
- Office for the web and Office Mobile apps (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook)
- Outlook with 2GB per user
- Microsoft Teams including Shifts, Tasks, and Walkie Talkie
- 2GB OneDrive for Business storage per user
- Yammer, SharePoint (no mailbox, no personal site, cannot create forms)
- Power Automate (2,000 steps per day)
- Power Apps
- Stream (consumption only, no publish/share)
- MDM (mobile device management) for Office 365
- Active Directory integration
- Windows Information Protection
Microsoft 365 F3Empower Your Firstline Workers
- All of Office 365 F3 Plus:
- Planner and To-Do
- Microsoft Intune
- Azure Active Directory Plan 1
- SMS Sign In and Shared Device Sign Out
- Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics
- Azure Information Protection P1
- Windows 10 Enterprise E3 (includes cloud management and virtualization)
- Windows Virtual Desktop Rights
- Credential Guard
- Windows Defender Antivirus
- Secure Score
- Security and Compliance Center
- Direct Access
- Windows Hello
- Device Guard
- Windows Autopilot
Don’t ignore the unique opportunity and potential Firstline Workers represent, and the tremendous value that can be unlocked by empowering them to do their best work through Microsoft F3 licensing. Apex Digital Solutions is a Microsoft Gold Partner focused on technology for people’s sake. Our Ready for Microsoft 365 solution offer can help you develop a plan to maximize the impact of your workforce. Contact us to learn more.
Meed more info about Microsoft F3 Licensing?
Get in touch with Metro Detroit’s Premier Microsoft Gold Partner.
Ready to get started?
Empower business transformation throughout your organization by enabling Firstline workers.
Let us know your thoughts below.