Achieve more from your investment in Microsoft Office 365 with comprehensive reporting from the Nova Management Platform and world-class services and support from Apex Digital Solutions.
Take the next step towards advanced SaaS management by transitioning from Radar Reporting to the Nova platform.
With the retirement of Radar Reporting, you have the option to transition to the Nova platform. Nova can streamline operations, deliver full control of your environment, and empower your IT teams to work on processes, rather than getting tied up in them. Improvements you will find in Nova not available with Radar Reporting include:
• Expanded Teams reporting – including individual team and user statistics.
• Include audit log data – Reports can now include data directly from the audit log, such as ‘failed logins’.
• Improved multi-tenant support – All reports can be made multi-tenant.
• Import and export reports across tenant boundaries.
• Multiple data source reports – Combine data from multiple workloads to compare and contrast, such as SharePoint Online, Exchange, Yammer, and the audit log.
•Create Clone Reports – You can now clone custom reports to make report production faster.
•Flexibility for report sharing – You can generate your own personal reports that only you can see, so that you socialize and review them before you publish them corporately.
Apex is a top Microsoft Cloud Solutions provider and a preferred Quadrotech partner.
Apex Digital Solutions helps organizations become more secure, productive, and engaged. When you purchase Microsoft cloud services from Apex, you get an elevated experience with flexible billing options, onboarding, world-class support, and a customer success manager.