Microsoft Endpoint Manager Advisory, Configuration, Deployment, and Management Services.
Ignite for Endpoint Management
Maintain control over your devices and the data stored on them to stay protected in a cloud-focused environment.
Current Environment Review
Review your current security and device management Microsoft 365 security tools.
Implement and Configure
Implement and configure Windows Autopilot, Intune, and security policies to support your move to modern PC management.
Ensure Successful Adoption and Outcomes
Test PC & mobile enrollment and configuration as well as Intune App Protection policies. Additionally, receive three months of Aegis Assist, our managed security services to ensure successful adoption and outcomes with Microsoft Security solutions.
About Microsoft Endpoint Manager
Microsoft Endpoint Manager allows organizations to secure, deploy, and manage all users, apps, and devices without disruption to existing processes.
- Cloud security across endpoints, protecting devices against threats using Microsoft Zero Trust technology
- Simplified automated provisioning, configuration management, and software updates for all Windows 10 devices
- Leverage existing investments to modernize the user experience with Microsoft 365 cloud telemetry
Apex Digital Solutions can assist with the evaluation, purchase, deployment, and long-term support and success management of Microsoft Endpoint Manager so you can securely run and grow your business.
Benefits and Outcomes
- Centralized management of all endpoints
- Simplified PC and mobile device provisioning and management
- Reduced overhead for IT support costs
- Develop a maturing security strategy
Need more info about Endpoint Management?
Get in touch with Metro Detroit’s Premier IT Services Provider.
The experience that Apex brought to turning on Microsoft Security features saved our team months of work.
Senior Director of Information Services, Michigan-based Non-profit